I was there yesterday. Highly recommend a few places:
– Olde English Woods hand-painted, hand-made furniture
– Stray Cat Polymer Clay – just amazing work, way too inexpensive for what it is. GORGEOUS colors. And really nice people too!! Tell them I sent you 🙂
– Luke Adams/Gifted: hand-blown glass
– Wacky Women Art / Suzy Toronto Studios (MUST visit. you’ll love their stuff) Wonderful Wacky Women gifts and artwork
– Lilly and Abbie dog beds: super cute stuff, really lovely people
– YeeYee’s VT Specialty Products (salsas and pickles etc). She is a total HOOT and her stuff is wonderful and very reasonably priced. Tell her I sent you!
– Molly’s Apothecary (love these guys – have parties there. their soaps and lotions are award-winning and really really good)
– Primitive House Farm (against the back wall, near the Gingerbread House displays). Super nice, excellent product and reasonable. They do it all out of their house, grow a lot of their own stuff and are very creative.
that’s it for now!